California-San Diego
Options

Catamaran

Has anyone gotten a quote for or been marrien at The Catamaran? I was just wondering if it would fit in our budget.

Re: Catamaran

• Options
    frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know I looked at it when we first got engaged and had started scouting locations, but I don't remember the price breakdown.  I know they have a few different catering options and ceremony packages that can make the total price vary a lot.  Just e-mail their event manager and ask for them e-mail you list of their prices.
  • Options
    jeninabdullahjeninabdullah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are going with their catering prices it starts at over $90 a person. But we have an a la carte menu with just chicken and salad and a motage for cocktail hour and it is costing us about $53 a person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had looked into the Catamaran. It was very nice and the girl ...her name is Karen Ciipolla and she seemed very nice. She helped me figure out an estimate/ quote and it was about over $100 per head. It included a lot of stuff and we took out things we didnt need also.It seems they are willing to work with you. It still didnt fit into our budget so my FI and I went somewhere else. i would still call and talk to her.
    My Planning Bio Updated 3/17/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker 206Invitedimage 120Gonna party!image 70know it's their loss image 16MIA image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Bahia... same owners but a little more affordable and right on the water, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards