Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Save the Dates

I'm wondering what places people have  used to get not too expensive save the dates/invitations. Any places/websites besides VistaPrint? Thanks!!

Re: Save the Dates

• Options
    MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used www.savethedatemagnet.com

I got 100 medium magnets for just under $100.  I had a coupon code I found on the internet.  The magnets came out great!  Our friends and family loved that they could just stick it on their fridge.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i used MagnetStreet.com.  they always have coupon codes and I was able to get 150 magnets with free shipping.  I think it cost me $145 because i also had a 20% promo code for 100 or more magnets.  The nice thing about Magnet Street was that when I got my box, they had included an additional 15 magnets free of charge because of 'overproduction'...they must round up or something per order, i'm not sure.  anyway, my magnets came out exactly as i ordered them and really good quality! highly reccommended.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Vista Print and they came out so cute. Although the pictures wasn't as big as we thought it would've been. But well worth it and cheap. Sign up for e-mails and you can get coupons and free stuff. We only pay for shipping cause we had some sort of code.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We made our own, although FI is a graphic designer so we had a slight advantage.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you should definitely check out www.weddingpaperdivas.com I had really great luck with the website and they usually offer discount promo codes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards