Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

Ok, to be honest, this is selfish because I need one to catch up and figure out what the hell is going on around here, but yeah. Let's do it up, Christymas style!

Uh, my only complaint is this. The knot goes in circles. The last circle, people were all, WHY DO PEOPLE CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR? THAT'S SO LAME.

But I swear, the people who have been posting lately didn't go to school or something. It's bad. So, I'm gonna start correcting people, and I'm fully prepared for people to hate me for it.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: FFF

• I will celebrate you for doing so Fishy.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I hate you. Signed hating, hater who hates. Merry Christmas Scrooge
  • Spelling and grammar are overrated.  Didn't you get that memo?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I will high-five the shiit out of you, Fishy. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • UGH. I just don't want people to think that only morons get married, ya know?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:062db325-4b81-4784-afe8-d112071d8ae6">FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, to be honest, this is selfish because I need one to catch up and figure out what the hell is going on around here, but yeah. Let's do it up, Christymas style! Uh, my only complaint is this. The knot goes in circles. The last circle, people were all, WHY DO PEOPLE CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR? THAT'S SO LAME. But I swear, the people who have been posting lately didn't go to school or something. It's bad. So, I'm gonna start correcting people, and I'm fully prepared for people to hate me for it.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

You know what? I'm just going to add to this - if you can't articulate yourself well enough to be understood, then you should expect your grammar to be corrected, and not get upset about it.

Also - Stacks, I'd like to say Bah Humbug to you, however, J is so cute, I have nothing but Merry Christmases/Happy Festivus, etc for you all!
  • I'm a legal proofreader. I can't help it. Poor spelling/grammar makes me itchy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I get scared that I'm going to be stabbed repeatedly when I see that crazy faced sig pic. I don't even know who it is but I feel threatened. And by threatened I mean in that interwebz nothing is really going to happen so this flame means nothing threatened, but threatened all the same. (got that?)
  • Y u not like my grummar?!

I actually like all the drama llama's who've been over here lately.  This place has been boring as hell the last few months and it all livens it up a bit.
  • Also, I know I'll be hated for this, too, but Chels, the posting of an article and then subsequent talk about it is played out, yo.

The Margarita Evolution
  • This is going to suck, because I'm flaming and running... but it has to be said.

The party lines have been AWFUL around here lately.  There's nothing I hate more than a bad party line, and I swear to god, if I see one more "You only get one day!!!!!' especially when it's a situation where it doesn't really apply, I will kick a puppy.  And no, I do not have specific examples off the top of my head, but I think I'm fairly good at pointing them out when I see them.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:42c573a6-5020-405d-b708-fb683e8c8464">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Y u not like my grummar?! I actually like all the drama llama's who've been over here lately.  This place has been boring as hell the last few months and it all livens it up a bit.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

I also completely agree with this.  I love the drama llamas, even when I'm sitting back and judging from afar and not participating.  But I always have.  It's why I'm here, yo.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:26cc059d-4450-44d5-b4a3-f04810472b2b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, I know I'll be hated for this, too, but Chels, the posting of an article and then subsequent talk about it is played out, yo.

Agreed. Especially when the articles aren't even very controversial.

But I agree with Snippy, I enjoy the craziness.
  • Hey a Fishy sighting.  A true Christmas present to TK. 

I will get this rolling with a flame to the PS board for calling E "mean girls"  and especially amethyst (or whatever her name is) for being so dang passive/aggressively mean to DJ. 

Hopefully all spelling and grammar are correct above.
  • Bad spelling/grammar makes me stabby. 

I miss you guys and this place!  I feel like I don't know what's going on anymore.  Boo! 

WTF happened on the Plus-Size board?  I didn't even know this board existed until I saw a bunch of references to the craziness there. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:26cc059d-4450-44d5-b4a3-f04810472b2b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, I know I'll be hated for this, too, but Chels, the posting of an article and then subsequent talk about it is played out, yo.

I think Dot has officially taken this over.

• I FEEL FLAMEY

I flame Amethyst, rzits and whoever else is annoying over on the PS board. You girls are just plain crazy.

Ski- ........these.....are.....annoying.... I am not telling you how to post or anything, but if they are annoying to me I am sure they are annoying to others. Half the time I don't even read what you say because there are so many ............

Let me think of some more.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:26cc059d-4450-44d5-b4a3-f04810472b2b">Re: FFF</a>:

<div>I agree with this.  Most of them are the same type of article lately as well.  Plus, it's about every other day.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I feel like Amethyst doesn't even need a flaming.  It goes without saying, really.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Also, Edie, I'm sure you are just a nice girl who cares about other people, but you have been coming across kind of nosy to me lately. And I know most of us are nosy, but it's really stuck out to me a few times in the last week or so.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:e2779e6c-1c41-4a26-8b51-1ab3bfe8ac36">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey a Fishy sighting.  A true Christmas present to TK.  I will get this rolling with a flame to the PS board for calling E "mean girls"  and especially amethyst (or whatever her name is) for being so dang passive/aggressively mean to DJ.  Hopefully all spelling and grammar are correct above.
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

<div>Ski, this isn't to pick on you specifically because people do it all the time, but I HATE when people criticize "the X board." Really, every single person on a board did the exact same thing? I find that unlikely.</div><div>
    </div><div>I haven't been around lately, so I'll just sit back and enjoy now, I don't have anything of my own.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:4403718d-748f-4edd-88b9-76f91da10a2e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, Edie, I'm sure you are just a nice girl who cares about other people, but you have been coming across kind of nosy to me lately. And I know most of us are nosy, but it's really stuck out to me a few times in the last week or so.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  You asked some REALLY personal questions in the savings thread (I think?).  I was a little taken aback.

• Also, I flame myself for turning into one of 'those moms.'  Yep, all I talk about is my baby and I post lots of pictures of her on FB.  I CAN'T HELP IT.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would like to point out for the record that I never liked amethyst.

I'm a pretty good judge of character, dudes.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:7eb3e341-e236-4691-ba56-398633202a54">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like Amethyst doesn't even need a flaming.  It goes without saying, really.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

I agree.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b67ae4b-5942-49f6-b5db-6ef0efb4e236Post:0c9ab50d-d81d-48f6-a2e8-1f917a67de7c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Agreed. Especially when the articles aren't even very controversial. But I agree with Snippy, I enjoy the craziness.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

Haha I know, it's like "Gunman kidnaps and shoots puppy" Thougths on this?

I haven't been paying enough attention to flame. It's hard on my phone.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • I hate bad grammar.  I hate frequent misspelled words.  I hate improper capitalization. 

Stacks, I love the new? picture of J. She's too cute.  (I'd say "I'm doing this wrong" but that's another one of those annoying overly used phrases) ;)

• Oh, good, is this going to be ANOTHER PS/Amethyst lashing?  Because I'm already sick of it.

Wow, I guess I'm flamey today.  And angry.  I seem angry.

• I also enjoy the drama. And not so controversial articles to discuss are not fun. And now we are going to get in trouble for flaming Chels again so I flame that. We can flame who we want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards