New York-Hudson Valley

Wedding Coordinators?

Hello all! I am recently engaged (12/24/11) and attempting to plan n October 2012 Wedding in Westchester. I was wondering if anyone new what the going rate was for a Wedding Coordinator/Planner is?

Re: Wedding Coordinators?

• I have a DOC and am paying $400 for the day.  This included unlimited contact up to the day of the event, 10 hours of service on the day of, confirming vendor appts, etc.

I'm using Christine from Piece of Cake Events and could not be more happier. 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Rossana from Once Upon a Little Party - I have a family discount bc I work with her sister... she's great so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • This is probably going to sound stupid but...how often do you expect to work with a planner/coordinator and is the $400 a one time fee or each day she works for you? I work two jobs/7 days a week, so have very little time to plan anything. Kinda stressing and wondering if I should enlist help of a planner/coordinator but money is a big issue.
    ~ES~
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_wedding-coordinators?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:8e6fdf56-b5f1-4c95-a3d9-0f12af587b5aPost:388660be-02ef-4b68-9909-ef681ec83111">Re: Wedding Coordinators?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is probably going to sound stupid but...how often do you expect to work with a planner/coordinator and is the $400 a one time fee or each day she works for you? I work two jobs/7 days a week, so have very little time to plan anything. Kinda stressing and wondering if I should enlist help of a planner/coordinator but money is a big issue.
    Posted by Eliz77[/QUOTE]

<div>The $400 is a one-time fee for full services on the day of. Also included is assistance from the time you book up until the event. Vendor appts are confirmed, she'll even go with you to an appointment if you need her to.</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I used Ms. Ali Barone for my wedding coordinator, (She was also my florist/ creative designer).  I received so many compliments on our wedding, and a lot of the credit belongs to Ms. Ali Barone. She was such a pleasure to work with. She is such a lovely person and added a very personal touch to our day. She made me feel completely relaxed with the whole process, and oversaw every detail. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Everything was so beautiful.
    Thank you Ali!

Ali Barone Events

(347) 992-2038

alibaroneevents@gmail.com

www.nyweddingmaven.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards