Destination Weddings Discussions

Confession Thursday

Hey there, ladies! Happy Thursday!
Secrets go here!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday

• I confess that I'm practically useless at work today, and tomorrow will probably be worse. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TerriHuggTerriHugg member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-105?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:47b1ba3f-5cdd-48bc-90f3-6c25283998ddPost:8cad1ea1-b772-42f2-a5e2-6a87128b9a1b">Re: Confession Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I'm practically useless at work today, and tomorrow will probably be worse. 
    Posted by cevans11[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Well, who can blame you? You are a week away from the big day! </div><div>
    </div><div>I confess, I may be a little in over my head with all thise creative/diy plans I have on my plate! I made to scale back and purchase some things in stead.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I have decided to go for breast implants and I can't decide whether to go with financing through my bank or a credit card.  I've been mulling over this one for a few days now and just can't decide

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-105?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:47b1ba3f-5cdd-48bc-90f3-6c25283998ddPost:06bb6d91-822c-41d2-896e-8b305bed55f3">Re: Confession Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I have decided to go for breast implants and I can't decide whether to go with financing through my bank or a credit card.  I've been mulling over this one for a few days now and just can't decide
    Posted by Lissa1213[/QUOTE]

<div>Lissa, if both options will provide for full payment of the procedure, I'd consider which option has the lower interest rate and go from there. :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-105?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:47b1ba3f-5cdd-48bc-90f3-6c25283998ddPost:06bb6d91-822c-41d2-896e-8b305bed55f3">Re: Confession Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I have decided to go for breast implants and I can't decide whether to go with financing through my bank or a credit card.  I've been mulling over this one for a few days now and just can't decide
    Posted by Lissa1213[/QUOTE]

<div>I was about to get worried because I thought you were getting married in one month! I was thinking how she going to recover in time for her wedding! Then I realize your tickers says 12 months and it's plenty of time to recover from the augmentation.</div><div>
    </div><div>But I say go for the option that has the best repayment terms or lower interest rate. Good luck!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-105?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:47b1ba3f-5cdd-48bc-90f3-6c25283998ddPost:dfe8f860-c226-465a-ae44-43911e929110">Re: Confession Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confession Thursday : Lissa, if both options will provide for full payment of the procedure, I'd consider which option has the lower interest rate and go from there. :)
    Posted by KateH2013[/QUOTE]

Yes both will, If I go with the card I get 0% interest for 12 months if Paid in Full, if it's not paid in full the accured interest will be applied.
    If I go with my bank I will have a low interest rate and will have lower monthly payments since the term will be longer. 

Hmmm Decisions Decisions.  Oh well I have time to sort it all out. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_confession-thursday-105?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:47b1ba3f-5cdd-48bc-90f3-6c25283998ddPost:53072781-31fc-46a6-9bac-34a06968a2bc">Re: Confession Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confession Thursday : I was about to get worried because I thought you were getting married in one month! I was thinking how she going to recover in time for her wedding! Then I realize your tickers says 12 months and it's plenty of time to recover from the augmentation. But I say go for the option that has the best repayment terms or lower interest rate. Good luck!
    Posted by TerriHugg[/QUOTE]

Oh lol, I don't think I'm going to chance that time frame.  No I'm planning on July

• I confess that I am SO happy to be done with wedding planning!!!  I have absolutely NOTHING to do and I love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards