New Jersey - South

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!

I haven't posted on here for a while becasue i have been sooo busy but a week from today i will be married!! i can't believe that the past year and a half engagement has gone by so quickly and now its almost here!!! thanks to all you guys for all your information you have provided me with! say a prayer for nice weather next saturday!! oxoxo

Re: ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding, mhobbs!  It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has been engaged a long time:  by the time FI and I get married, it will be a 19-month engagement.
  • edited December 2011
    congrats i hope everything goes well on your special day && when you come back post lots and lots of pics!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I know its early, but so far it looks like they are calling for mid 70s next weekend. Sunny and beautiful.  Congratulations and hope everything goes smoothly.
  • SunRun11SunRun11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  You have been planning for so long and now the time has finally come!  Try to relax and enjoy :)
  • preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!! Relax and enjoy everything!  I know how you feel my wedding is in about a month and by the time we get married we will be engaged for 22 months.  It goes sooo fast!!
  • cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!   Have a great day!  Think only sunny days ahead! I
    'm a little under 1 month, and still things to do!! UUGGHH!  And.. I am hoping for a sunny day also.

I wIsh you all the best in your new life with the love of your life!!Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards