Maine

Portable/Traveling Spray tanning??

Hey everyone, I need help finding something. I had seen at a bridal show a while back that there was a company that did "spray tan parties" in Maine. Basically, a traveling spray tan booth. This is something that I would like to have before my wedding. Anyone know of them?? Or have ideas?

Thanks so much!!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Portable/Traveling Spray tanning??

• kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about the traveling spray tan.  But I have tried the booth spray tan AND gone to a person to be sprayed.  I HIGHLY recommend going to a person if you can.  It is much more natural looking and it won't leave you streaky or orange.  The place I go in Portland, ME is called Andiamo in case you're close by.  I went on a Wednesday night before my Saturday wedding and the color was perfect (and didn't run onto my gown).  The price is usually a little higher, like $40-$50 to be sprayed by a person vs. $35 in the booth, but I found that it was totally worth it.
    Hope this helps :-D
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. I hadn't really thought about the differences. I have never been at all so I have no clue. Plus I am really self concious about my body and didn't like the idea of going to a person. Should I be worried about that??
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Don't be self concious!  I went into it with the attitude that the person who was spraying me has seen people of all different shapes and sizes, which is true if you go to place that has been around for a while. 

• edited December 2011
    I FOUND IT! =)

Alainasmobiletanning.com

It is out of old orchard beach. It says they are willing to travel, although I'm not sure how far. I'll find out when I call later today!!
  • Lucy66Lucy66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To whom it may concern, I have a portable tanning business, and the results are so natural.  It is done in a very private manner if you are self conscious.  You can also wear a old bathing suit if you do not mind the tan lines.  It is best to do several days before the wedding.  Im located on cape cod.  Plush makeup studios.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards