Ohio-Toledo

I need a baker

any one have any suggestions of anyone who is reasonable and does a great job because I really don't know where to start to even look for my cake. 

Re: I need a baker

• catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to suggest Brieschke's in Sylvania.  It's where I booked my cake from.  I've had her cakes for several occassions (birthday, graduation, bridal shower, so on).  And they've always been delicious.

She'll pretty much make anything you want, unless you want fondant (that stuff is nasty anyways ;p).  Plus she throws in a free anniversary cake if you come back in a year.  That way you don't have to freeze the top layer and eat year-old cake.

Her price sheet says $1.85 per slice, but when we went to pay the final balance, she actually gave it to us for much cheaper than that.

Plus, she's normally closed on Thanksgiving weekend, and is coming in specially to make my cake and have it delivered.  :D
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Kristy from the Bake Shop.  Great prices ($1.10/slice when I used her), creative work, and Kristy is SUCH a sweet person.  She was one of my favorite vendors.  kristysbakeshop.com is the website

When we were looking at bakers, we didn't even really care about the cake, but it ended up being something that people were talking about and complimenting ALL night long.

Our cake:

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    http://mycreativeconfections.com/default.aspx This is my baker.  She is super sweet.  Her prices are $1.60 per slice. We are also getting 4 cheesecakes from her for the wedding. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mariahm90mariahm90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies , you're doing cheescake? thats awesome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards