Florida-South Florida

Keys Wedding Help!

Hello,

My FI and i are looking for wedding ceremony and receptions in the keys.  at first we were thining Key Largo, but so many of our guests have said they will then go to Key West for a few days we are now looking there too. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for ceremony sites and receptions in Key West?  Did you hire a wedding coordinator?  Where did your guests stay?

thanks!

Re: Keys Wedding Help!

• edited December 2011
    We stuck wtih Key Largo because of the long drive from Miami to Key West.  We're doing the Hilton Key Largo Grand resort.  Amazingly beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Chesapeake Beach Resort in Islamorada. This worked out well for us because it's far enough north that we can bring in caterers from Miami, which is saving a LOT of money (everything wedding related is WAY overpriced in the Keys). Our guests are staying at the resort where we'll be married, of course!
  • edited December 2011
    How is the Hilton Key Largo to work with?  That is at the top of our list right now?
    Thanks for the help! :)
  • MarypashMarypash member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Casa Marina Resort in Key West, which has a sister resort called The Reach.  I've also seen a lot of photos at the Westin in Key West on local photographers' websites. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards