Michigan-Grand Rapids

Caterer and Cupcakes

I am doing a very informal 2nd wedding inGrand Rapids in June at a local park.  I am looking for a rather inexpensive but good caterer.  We are estimating about 60-70 people, but many children, so it needs to be simple, non-fancy food.  I'd also like to do cupcakes instead of a cake.  I did browse through the recommendations post, but didn't see too many recs for the these two options.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Caterer and Cupcakes

• The Cakery from Holland does really great (and HUGE) cupcakes.  Not sure your price range, but for my 125 cupcakes and 6 inch cake it was about 150, but then the delievery brought it to around 200 since I'm getting married in Kentwood. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_caterer-and-cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:650fa290-ef2e-411c-871a-1bde83307fcaPost:8bb87a7c-f90f-4e9c-a2da-88f969c02331">Caterer and Cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am doing a very informal 2nd wedding inGrand Rapids in June at a local park.  I am looking for a rather inexpensive but good caterer.  We are estimating about 60-70 people, but many children, so it needs to be simple, non-fancy food.  I'd also like to do cupcakes instead of a cake.  I did browse through the recommendations post, but didn't see too many recs for the these two options.  Thanks in advance!
    Posted by sep123[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_caterer-and-cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:650fa290-ef2e-411c-871a-1bde83307fcaPost:668280c1-9996-4e1a-a9ff-c333b0dc8a33">Re: Caterer and Cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Cakery from Holland does really great (and HUGE) cupcakes.  Not sure your price range, but for my 125 cupcakes and 6 inch cake it was about 150, but then the delievery brought it to around 200 since I'm getting married in Kentwood.  In Response to Caterer and Cupcakes :
    Posted by futurehusbandandwifey[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the suggestion!
  • mtks1234mtks1234 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013

I know a great cater in Bailey.  I have been to alot of event using their catering service.  They have great prices and friendly staff. Thhe website is www.whitelinencatering.org

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards