Options

The boy band poll reminded me of this

total awesomeness!!!

Mall Madness anyone??  LOL  "There's a sale at the ki-ki-kiitchen store!"
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Photobucket

Re: The boy band poll reminded me of this

• Options
    Ah! I loved all of them! I was like, "Yes!" "Yes!" "Yes!" YES!" "YES YES YES YES YES!!"

I wanna go watch Boy Meets World now.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, fun...
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    Ahh Love it! I watch Boy Meets World every morning before work. Its on ABC family at like 7 eastern time! Anyone going to see Titanic in 3D?

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_the-boy-band-poll-reminded-me-of-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2c05d26c-5f0b-4fbb-adf9-a00287484507Post:60b6d5ce-7391-4363-84fa-ffbd9df14d63">Re: The boy band poll reminded me of this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahh Love it! I watch Boy Meets World every morning before work. Its on ABC family at like 7 eastern time! Anyone going to see Titanic in 3D?
    Posted by dramaqueen91087[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL I've never seen Titanic in it's entirety...</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I cant WAIT for Titanic in 3D to come out.  Fi said he'd go see it with me for sure :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    and meggles--I totally remember making fun of how they said "kitchen store" on mall madness. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    OMG I cannot WAIT for Titanic! I was in 4th grade when it came out and my parents didn't let me see it. I'm so excited to finally see it in theaters!

And on the subject of boy meets world... I've contemplated buying the series on DVD multiple times...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_the-boy-band-poll-reminded-me-of-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2c05d26c-5f0b-4fbb-adf9-a00287484507Post:56973554-7e9b-4b59-934a-acf21f63c351">Re: The boy band poll reminded me of this</a>:
    [QUOTE]and meggles--I totally remember making fun of how they said "kitchen store" on mall madness. 
    Posted by AllyG303[/QUOTE]

Haha I always wondered if every single game stuttered when it said kitchen. I'm thinking yes, lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LOL My friend and I used to play Mall Madness up into college, until her mom sold it in a rummage sale :( We are dorks like that!

FI watched Boy Meets World or Home Improvement every morning lol

I do want to see Titanic with FI. I saw it twice in the theater originally, but not with FI! He likes the movie too, and is always quoting "draw me like one of your French girls" haha
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I'm so jealous. My FI won't go to the movie with me :( I'm trying to find a friend who will go. 

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Two things:

1) My brother looks EXACTLY like Corey Matthews from Boy Meets World. In fact, people used to stop and ask for his autograph. Not joking.

2) I hate Titanic. I fell asleep watching it the first time. hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards