Colorado
Options

Small winter wedding ideas

We are planning a very small (less than 20 people, probably more like 14) winter wedding in the mountains. I want it to be something unique and memorable since we aren't having the traditional speeches/father-daughter dance/ DJ kind of wedding. I would love to do a historic church and then a dinner on a mountain with great views but I haven't had much luck looking on the internet. Any ideas? Thanks so much and congrats to everyone!

Re: Small winter wedding ideas

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    look into the Timberhouse @ Devils Thumb Ranch.  Perfect size venue for an intimate winter wedding.  We had our reception there last September (pics in my bio if you want to look) :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    nelsonk25nelsonk25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are catholic, the St. Malo church at the foot of Long's Peak between Allenspark and Estes Park is so beautiful.  Since I'm neither of us are catholic, we cannot use it.  http://www.saintmalo.org/weddings.htm.

Highly highly highly recommend Wild Basin Lodge which is just up the road from St. Malo's Church.  We are having our wedding there in January.  The food, views, and customer service are so incredible!

Allenspark also has a historic church with some beautiful stain glassed windows.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards