African American Weddings

asking for your prayers and good vibes

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in a while LOTS of stuff going on lately. I hope everyone is doing well

Wanted to reach out to ask for some strong knottie blessings. We're searching heavily for a place to live and going back and forth on a lot of options. It would mean the world to me to know that prayers were being sent up for us to find a nice place to live that we're not going to despise in 1yr and have to start the search all over again. It's really important for us to also get something that's affordable as well b/c with the economy the way it is, no one is guaranteed a lifetime job and paycheck. In addition we've been searching through craigslist and it's like neverending rentals that are scams and get us all excited for nothing =(

Thx in advance and hope all is well with everyone.

272image Invited
222image Accepted
50image Can't Hang
0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: asking for your prayers and good vibes

• edited December 2011
    Of course!!!!

God has got this! Vibes and Prayers going up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    praying for yall
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Praying for you!  I know it will all work out the way that it's supposed to - you will have the place that is meant for you! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • abarnabasabarnabas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    will pray for you

to be honest once you told another knottie about a bible verse that was helpful for you Jeremiah 29:11 -- this verse has been great for me as well.  So never forget to use your own words of wisdom, comfort, and blessings.
  • edited December 2011
    Prayers & good knottie vibes going up!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thx ladies! I really appreciate the love and support!

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_asking-prayers-good-vibes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:e9e89762-2698-4593-8d5c-038c9d9b846bPost:99a65e90-3230-4514-a8d7-13cf33c24285">Re: asking for your prayers and good vibes</a>:
    [QUOTE]will pray for you to be honest once you told another knottie about a bible verse that was helpful for you<strong> Jeremiah 29:11</strong> -- this verse has been great for me as well.  So never forget to use your own words of wisdom, comfort, and blessings.
    Posted by abarnabas[/QUOTE]
    Thank You so much! Wow that's amazing that you remembered that

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Praying for you guys!! You'll get the home you want & deserve!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Prayers going up for you guys! Craigslist can really be something else, but I was able to come across some actual rentals on there so just keep searching!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Praying for you!!!  I know the struggles of trying to find affordable NJ rents
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards