Canada-Alberta

Jasper Weddings

Does anyone know of any good places to have a ceremony & reception that's decently priced in Jasper?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jasper Weddings

• edited December 2011
    I am hosting our reception at the Mountain Park Lodge Gazebo at Pyramid Lake.

Of all the places in Jasper the Mountain Park lodges is the most reasonable for dinners, and for rental rates.

Be ware though, everything else for options in Jasper is limited so you have few to choose from when it comes to cake, photographer and music.

But that being said the Bear Paw Bakery, Tommy Kerigan, and Dapsweddings are all VERY highly recommended by almost anyone who has been married in Jasper. And the view on that day, regardless of where you are is worth every penny!!
  • aspe85aspe85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you thank you thank you!! I've only looked at the Sawridge so far, but it seemed a little pricey. Right now we're just kind of throwing around the idea of Jasper, but not too serious yet. This helps me out a lot!! I already have a photographer, won't have a cake, and will just need music, so I hope the DJ service they have there is decent!!

Thanks a bunch, and I TOTALLY agree about the view!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sancronesancrone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Jasper.  I am booking with Mountain Park lodges.  They have the Gazebo venue that is previously mentioned.  I am booking the Skyline room in the Lobstick.  It is beautiful.  It has one wall of windows that faces out onto an outdoor deck.  It is on the 2nd floor of the hotel.  There are vaulted ceilings, fireplace, and a bar. I am only have 35 people, but you could have 80 or so I think. You can walk in from the back if you want to use it for your ceremony.  They charge 500 for reception and 500 for ceremony.  I have a backup ceremony booked at a different place (fireside lounge at Marmot)  It is also run by Mountain Park Lodges and is $250 for set up.  MPL will let you cancel your backup place 2 days before the ceremony, and then there is no charge for it.  Pyramid Island is where many people choose to have the ceremony.  There is a long bridge you cross to the island and then there is a lookout with built in benches.  Very beautiful, and no charge.  Tourists may watch your wedding though. 
  • edited December 2011
    I work for The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and we offer a variety of different options for all seasons. We can also offer suggestions for many different budgets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards