May 2012 Weddings
Options

is anyone else....

FREAKING OUT that in 24 hours its 2012..THE YEAR WE GET MARRIED!???

i freaked out when i turned 24  and realized that was the age i get married!! lol

Re: is anyone else....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also freaked out on my birthday.  It was November 26th.  Exactly 6 months to my wedding on May 26th.  Oh, it was my 26th birthday, too.

FI and I got annoyed at each other last night because I was like, "You do realize we only have five months now?  OMFG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!"  And he was like, "Meh." 
    I am kind of stressed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yes i am so excited for the new year!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    woohoo!!! haha  So excited to say we're getting married 'later THIS year'!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    yep! freaked out and excited
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sooo Excited! Its going to fly by. We were laying in bed last night saying how when the summer comes and we go to our weekend camp we are going to be married this summer and its crazy!!
  • Options
    Yep...when I got engaged it was 2010, so 2012 sounded sooooo far away!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We have been engaged since 7/24/10 so I think it's pretty obvious FI and I are ready to get married in 2012!!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Heh, yup, it's def starting to set in! I just posted on FB that I can only say I'm getting married next year for another 12 hours! SO CRAZY!! Can't wait to really get started on all my DIY projects and really get stuff done! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_anyone-else-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:ce1ae51b-0387-4ae4-9cf7-5ea83f313578Post:40eb9fd0-c802-41cf-8815-464be77ed22b">Re: is anyone else....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep...when I got engaged it was 2010, so 2012 sounded sooooo far away!
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

<div>Same here!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I got engaged on 7/13/10 and set the date in Sept 2010...I thought may 2012 would never come...now four months!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
  • Options
    yay! Best year ever! My b-day is 2 weeks before the wedding (i know bad planning...but thats when the long weekend is in the spring!) So i wont be the same age for a while yet..but definatly stoked to tell everyone We are getting married "later this year"! I even signed up for membership at a store in my new neighborhood as my married name since its a year membership and my name will change right in the middle of it! YAY! 

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards