Catholic Weddings

Catholic Ceremony Program

Hi Ladies

Do any of you know where I can find a good template for the ceremony program?

Thanks,
Marissa

Re: Catholic Ceremony Program

• catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    there are also a few on catholicbride.com

Here is a link to some general wedding program templates:  http://weddings.shanbritedesigns.com/templates.htm

You could always modify them to make them fit a Catholic ceremony.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a pdf version of our ceremony program in my bio if you want to see the layout.  DH made the program in LaTeX, so I don't have a Word template.  (If you happen to be a geek and want a LaTeX template, PM me)
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_catholic-ceremony-program?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:e7dd0896-91e4-4c8a-a9ae-69ecb4ddb3caPost:a6030326-8172-4e6d-be99-098b51ee32cf">Re: Catholic Ceremony Program</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a pdf version of our ceremony program in my bio if you want to see the layout.  <strong>DH made the program in LaTeX, so I don't have a Word template.  (If you happen to be a geek and want a LaTeX template, PM me)</strong>
    Posted by SaraAndrew2010[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">Wow, LaTeX, is he an engineer or mathematician?  That's pretty awesome.</span></div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got a word version of ours - there are some additional items in there that you may not need (it was a Filipino Catholic wedding) - feel free to pm me with your email address and i can send it on!
  • katetwkatetw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, check with your parish. Only after speaking with the priest did I realize that we weren't allowed to make our programs at all -- since they hold the copyrights to everything, they're really nitpicky about being the only one to copy stuff (which according to them, is unusual and why most parishes let people make programs). I only learned the details of this AFTER I started a program, so check first!
  • edited December 2011
    Clearheavens, yes DH was a computer science major.  He insists that using LaTeX was much easier to format the programs than using Word, but it doesn't do much good for sharing.
  • edited December 2011
    SaraAndrew - YGPM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards