Wedding Woes

If you aren't like me

and don't think about other people's hair in your food...what would you buy at a bakesale? I'm thinking about making mini cheesecakes (in muffin tins), and I already have someone making cupcakes and brownies which were my other two options...so I need one more easy thing to make.
the bakesale is tomorrow. unfortunately I forgot to tell everyone this until today. I am not awesome.

Re: If you aren't like me

• GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    nobakes.
    everyone loves them and they're easy :)
  • edited December 2011
    I would buy your mini cheesecakes.

And didn't my cake pops help calm your hair fears?
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    A basic chocolate chip cookie.  My fall back cookie is the peanut butter blossom though.  I can knock out 8 dozen in an hour (I just need time for the kisses to set up).
  • edited December 2011
    the peanut butter blossoms are super easy and REALLY tasty.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_arent-like?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:8e7e8f45-d5cf-4113-93f4-bfaf780f3dcaPost:0d5c43f3-634a-4e89-89ab-02af1179af78">Re: If you aren't like me</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would buy your mini cheesecakes. And didn't my cake pops help calm your hair fears?
    Posted by Mrs.Thistletwat[/QUOTE]
    unfortunately, no. I'm still scared...just not of you.
  • edited December 2011
    peanut butter blossoms it is! Those will be perfect. And I can has the leftover kisses.

Muchas gracias.
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_arent-like?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:8e7e8f45-d5cf-4113-93f4-bfaf780f3dcaPost:ed434209-8403-4743-81d6-019947583003">Re: If you aren't like me</a>:
    [QUOTE]A basic chocolate chip cookie.  My fall back cookie is the peanut butter blossom though.  I can knock out 8 dozen in an hour (I just need time for the kisses to set up).
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

agreed on the basic chocolate chip. Make it a chocolate chunk and you've got a bestseller on your hands. 

• edited December 2011
    I don't have a really good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I don't want to do what I did last year and make experimental things either! That was a disaster.
  • nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fudge.  Use the recipe on the side of the marshmallow fluff jar.  Easy!
    imageimage
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rice krispie treats!  great profit margin.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Mmmmm rice krispie treats!!!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    I have someone bringing fudge, but I might be able to whip up some RK treats too, since they don't require an oven.

Okay, I have a good list now. Cheesecakes, rk treats and peanut butter blossoms. That's enough.

• zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the rice krispie treats.  They have sold out at every bake sale I've ever helped with.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards