Vermont

please help

Hello,
Andrew (my fiance) proposed several weeks ago and I want to do a outdoor wedding for the end of May 2012, I am from NY and he is from Vermont. I love the Mountain view and was hoping to include that but I want something on the cheap! Any ideas of outdoor wedding venues that are not going to break mine or my fiancé's bank since we are paying for our own wedding on our own and recent college graduates. Parks, maybe? I am just a little overwhelmed with all these advertisement for photographers, caters, etc. Thank you!

Re: please help

• edited December 2011
    Google Vermont State Park Weddings.  The state has a really helpful website that will tell you all the parks that have pavilions/structures for getting married.  They also tell you how many people they hold, parking, bathroom situation, etc.  And they're cheap - only a couple hundreds bucks/ <1,000 to rent.
  • edited December 2011
    You might want to check out Catamount Country Club in Williston. Their prices are very reasonable, as far as Vermont goes. They have mountain views and several outside locations for the ceremony. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, check out the VT State park website. 

Also, something we found is that a lot of VT venues aren't listed on the internet... you may want to have your fiance's family do some searching in the Yellow Pages or ask around to their friends.  We found a great (and crazy cheap!) barn that does weddings in Waterford that way.

And check out this website: http://www.storiedlocations.com/index.php/component/hotproperty/?search=VT+-+All&view=search
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards