African American Weddings

FI is TRIPPIN!

He is so upset (and cute I might add) that he cannot know everything that I post on here that he is threatening to open a fake account and start chatting with me so that he can learn all of my "secrets". I am about to hurt this man!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FI is TRIPPIN!

• TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL how sweet. I don't trust my FI which is why I refuse to post my dress in my sig. Your FI is too cute.
  • edited December 2011
    Me either! I will not post this dress anywhere on here... He is too suspicious of TK!

• edited December 2011
    Men.....smh My fi did that on another board I frequent. Started posting comments..... I busted him on the computer. Have to watch him because some girls would post bpics and he would ask me "what's that!"

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fi-trippin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0a323944-7873-497c-b6ab-adba1c572660Post:3de2191c-308b-426e-9ec9-9f201358ae66">Re: FI is TRIPPIN!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Men.....smh My fi did that on another board I frequent. Started posting comments..... I busted him on the computer. Have to watch him because some girls would post bpics and he would ask me "what's that!"
    Posted by mahoganieyes[/QUOTE]

LOL...Your Groomzilla definitely has mine BEAT! LOL
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fi-trippin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:0a323944-7873-497c-b6ab-adba1c572660Post:3de2191c-308b-426e-9ec9-9f201358ae66">Re: FI is TRIPPIN!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Men.....smh My fi did that on another board I frequent. Started posting comments..... I busted him on the computer. Have to watch him because some girls would post bpics and he would ask me "what's that!"
    Posted by mahoganieyes[/QUOTE]

Wow!!!! He has mine beat too! LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards