Second Weddings

Ready for another wedding?

Hey fellow knotties! I got back on the Knot to preparation for my sister's upcoming wedding, and I found this wonderful board!  I am divorced, dating this new guy, and we seem to be headed in the marriage direction...which totally freaks me out!  I'm not really sure how to deal with it...  He's never been married, so he can't relate to how I am feeling, even though - bless his heart - he tries so hard to support me! (yup, he's really that wonderful) Laughing

Does anyone have any advice for me on how they got to "feeling" the second wedding?  I'm afraid I will never been excited for reliving that experience, which would be horrible.

Btw, if anyone is interested, once I got back into dating after divorce - and trust me, it took a while - my dating stories were so hilarious that my friends made me start a blog. Feel free to check it out -  http://dumbfoundeddivorcee.blogspot.com

Re: Ready for another wedding?

• This is soliciting. I've seen your other posts on other boards including the nest. Stop it.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Actually, it wasn't - I really was hoping for responses to my question.  I realize now why I never stayed on these boards the first time I got married.  If you didn't want to help me with my question, you could have just skipped the post.  I don't understand why it's so hard for people to be nicer.
  • You were reported and called out on every other board you posted on. It's not a matter of being nice, it's a matter of honesty, and you aren't
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards