April 2012 Weddings
Options

April 2012 Knotties

2»

Re: April 2012 Knotties

• Options

Our wedding date is set!  4/14/12 down in the FL keys!!  Super excited, but it feels so far away!

• Options
    I am a April 28th 2012 bride!!
    April 2012 Ladies: May Siggy Challenge: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    needle&threadneedle&thread member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2010
    I'm getting married on my mother's birthday, 4/14/12; to honor her.  I was going to get married in 2011 but my mom's birthdate was perfect (because it fell on a Saturday) and my dad is elated that I am getting married on her birthday....

Congrats to everyone...

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Options
    are you getting married in Philly on the 28? We are the 28th as well and are getting married in bensalem and having the reception in the Northeast :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're getting married april 21, 2012 and i thought maybe i was a little weird for looking at stuff and getting an idea of what i want and start planning already but it's good to see I am not the only one starting already :) For me it's strange that I'm this excited with this being my second wedding but for some reason I think its more exciting for me this time around :)
  • Options
    I'm April 14, 2012 - Planning a wedding in Long Beach Island, NJ.  It's going to be most likely very chilly but I'm just so happy to be getting married!! So happy there are so many other April 2012 Brides.  We will have to keep each other posted!

P.S.  What have you guys got done??
    I've picked...
    Venue
    Church 
    Dress
    Photography

My planner says to pick DJ but I want to know your thoughts..My cousin is getting married this june and i'm her MOH and I wanted to plan after her wedding more because she needs my attention - thoughts?
  • Options
    @pinhod,
      It sounds like you are in a good place, esp even that you got your dress!  So far I have the venue, church and DJ.  For your music, you are already in a good spot.  If the music is really the only big thing that you have to take care of before your cousins wedding, and if it will be on your mind, then by all means go and pick it now and then focus your attention on helping her, as there will still be plenty of time after her wedding to get back to your planning. :)  good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm an April 20th bride also! We're having a courthouse ceremony on Dec. 15th of this year, because FI is going into the military, but we want to have a big wedding with all our family, so our official wedding is later.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards