Michigan-Detroit
Options

Address on Invites

Which piece of my invitions should have the street address of the venue on it, the actual invite, the reception card or is the just the map ok ?? The ceremony and reception are in the same place.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Address on Invites

• Options
    Is the address on your main piece? for the ceremony? If not, I would put it there with the ceremony time and date information. If it already is, then I would just include like a "dinner and dancing to follow" at the bottom or something like that. I am not sure you even need a reception card? I would save the money or use the extra piece for accomodations or something extra if you are already including a map as well.
  • Options

Yeah, I think in this case, you don't need a reception card. Everything would go on the main invitation with a line that says "Dinner and dancing to follow" or "Reception to follow" or something similar.

Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We have our ceremony and reception at the same location.  I just put the address on the invite itself, left out the reception card, and on the invite at the bottom just had "reception immediately following" or something like that. 
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Our reception was at the same site, different building. Here's how ours read (forgive the funky copy/paste formatting, it looked better on the invitation, LOL):

request the honor of your presence at their

marriage

Saturday, the twenty-seventh ofAugust

Two thousand eleven 

half after five o’clock

Newburgh Chapel

Greenmead
    Village

20501 Newburgh Rd

Livonia, Michigan

Reception immediately following in the Village

This discussion has been closed.