Maryland
Options

Make Up/Hair Artist

I'm looking for a hair/make up person for my wedding day. I'm having a lot more trouble than I thought I was going to. I keep looking at the wedbsites and I feel like a lot of the before/afte photos and wedding day photos is just to much. I can't find any make up artists style that I want. Any recommendations for me? Thanks!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make Up/Hair Artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Amanda Ritchey of Amanda Ritchey Bridal and Beauty (mandimakeup.com) and her hair partner Abby De Rossett, but I also have worked with Megan from Baltimore Bridal Makeup and she does a good job as well. Haven't had any experience with Baltimore Bridal hair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Megan and Jamie from Baltimore Bridal Makeup/Hair.  They were awesome - truly my favorite vendors.  My girls and I looked amazing thanks to their work!  
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am an on location makeup artist willing to travel the MD, DC, VA areas. I would love to do the makeup for your wedding party! I am certified through MAC cosmetics and have also taken classes for theatrical and film makeup.

Check out my website at: www.ltartistry.weebly.com

And feel free to email me with ANY questions!

ltartistry@yahoo.com

Lindsay

• Options
    dsalvinodsalvino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out www.beyondbrides.com. i am a fututre bridesbut also have a on location hair and makeup team.we are really experienced in doing big or small wedding parties and will travel anywhere!
  • Options
    Depending on where your getting married, I'm Stacy a hairstylist in Annapolis.  I would recommend a pre trail first to get a feel on what we do and that way its easier to make changes for the wedding day.  There's a wonderful make up artist here also wether you want drastic or not she can do those looks.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards