Alabama

Rehearsal Dinner - Please help!

Does anyone happen to know of a good place in the Hoover/Vestavia/Riverchase area to have a rehearsal dinner?? So far I haven't had much luck finding a place. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Please help!

• edited December 2011
    We are having our RD at the Comedy Club.  We are doing a murder mystery dinner there.  They actually have a wedding mystery dinner that we are doing.  I know it's not the traditional RD location, but it's something different, fun, and laid back.  So we decided it was perfect for us.  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    there's tons of places! how many people will you have, and do you want formal atmosphere or laid-back/fun?
  • BhamQt82BhamQt82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They'll be about 30 people attending the rehearsal dinner, and we're really just looking for somewhere laid-back so that everyone can relax and have a good time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The comedy club sounds fun, but I imagine it's pretty expensive...
  • edited December 2011
    for 30 guests, many restaurants have private rooms or spaces you can reserve for your rehearsal dinner.  I would just start calling around.  Think about restaurants that you like or are meaningful to you and your fiance.
    Park Crest and Aldridge Gardens are two venues that would be good if you want to have someone bring in catering.
  • BhamQt82BhamQt82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions! I really appreciate it :)
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend that did a rehearsal dinner at Jim n Nicks. They rented the back room and had a bbq buffett. It was cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards