Florida-South Florida
Options

Favor Poll

I'm having a hard time deciding on favors for my wedding.. I live in chicago and am having a destination wedding in Florida..
Anniversary

Re: Favor Poll

• Options
    I like the beach towel option. Perfect for the warm florida weather.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Are these personalized to your guest or your wedding? The best advice I got when picking out favors was "How many times do you think your friends are going to use that Koozie with your and your husband's name on it?" I think the gifts are all amazing ideas, espically the towel, but not sure how much people would enjoy them with your name on it... Maybe just give the item in your wedding color and not personalize it?
  • Options
    I say beach towel too and I agree with what JustinandLeeann said.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    NMustang2427NMustang2427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well even if the water bottles are personalized with our names on it, they're nice enough that they'd use them whether they are blank or have our names on them. My sister had pint glasses with their names and dates on them and I use them all the time.. The personalized cd just means I would put an insert in the front, back and put a sticker on the CD to make everything look nice and not just hand them a cd with a plain case..
    Anniversary
  • Options
    If your doing a destination wedding... Are your guest mostly from Out of Town?? If so, mostly from Chicago? I like the towel but dont know if the beach towel is a good idea for the out of towners..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards