Pennsylvania-Central

West Shore Rehearsal Dinner

Well we found out today that our #1 spot for our December 2013 Rehearsal dinner.. The Cellar in Camp Hill is CLOSING due to the Holy Spirit expansion...

help! We liked the small athmosphere and the private room. The #1 thing was the cool menu, Wild Boar, Lobster Mac and Cheese, Kobe Beef cheeseburgers.

Looking for a relatively inexpensive place, for just the wedding party, no more than 30 people. Our next spot is Rockbass on the River but their party room is a little too small.

Re: West Shore Rehearsal Dinner

• Dukes has a nice sized private party room with a private bar and large Windows overlooking the river. 

we are having our's as Ceolta' s on 2nd street. they have a great private room on the second floor with a full bar for parties and it will definitely accommodate 30+ people.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had our rehearsal dinner booked at The Cellar, too! I'm so sad it's going to be closing!! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread for some ideas because we're stumped. Dukes and Ceoltas are great ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What a bummer! We really don't want something on 2nd street- or 3rd... we have a lot of out-of-town guests that we don't want to have to drive in an unfamiliar city.

Has anyone done a party in the room at Rockbass?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_west-shore-rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:0b617273-3654-4ed8-87b5-65c8dc64ec2cPost:4ddc863f-ddc8-4f62-a0a8-388d6a7c2c51">Re: West Shore Rehearsal Dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had our rehearsal dinner booked at The Cellar, too! I'm so sad it's going to be closing!! I'll have to keep an eye on this thread for some ideas because we're stumped. Dukes and Ceoltas are great ideas!
    Posted by mdevorick[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_west-shore-rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:0b617273-3654-4ed8-87b5-65c8dc64ec2cPost:f4f4fcf7-b976-445e-9eb1-5e65668a216b">Re: West Shore Rehearsal Dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a bummer! We really don't want something on 2nd street- or 3rd... we have a lot of out-of-town guests that we don't want to have to drive in an unfamiliar city. Has anyone done a party in the room at Rockbass? In Response to Re: West Shore Rehearsal Dinner :
    Posted by mbendo5338[/QUOTE]

Good question! I'm going to give Rock Bass a call this week and see how many people they can accommodate. I'll post what I find out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • From what we've heard no more than 30 people, but 30 is a TIGHT fit. Any other suggestions? We tried Snappers but the smoke smell coming in from the bar was way too strong even in the smoke free dining room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards