Ohio-Columbus

Bachelorette Party

Hey ladies...I am thinking about having my Bachelorette party in Columbus but I am not from there I am from WV.  I was hoping some of you could tell me what there is to do as far as the nightlife and maybe recommend somethings as well as hotels.  The party isnt until the end of May so I have some time but I am just planning ahead :)  Thanks again!

Re: Bachelorette Party

• osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister's friend had one a few months ago and it was a great time. She didn't want it to be alcohol driven, so she did a baking class/dinner. For the party part (the only part I went to), everyone went downtown to Big Bang. It's a piano bar near the Arena District. There are also a couple different bars to hit up afterwards along the same area. Buca di Beppo nearby for a dinner party if you'd like to beforehand. 

There are a couple of comedy clubs as well, if that is more your theme.
  • sherise40sherise40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second the Big Bang. I was in charge of a Bachelorette Party last year and we went o Buca for dinner then to the Big Bang. It was sooooo much fun

-Sherise Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too went to a bachelorette party that was at Buca then follwed by Big Bang.  Buca actually gave us free passes to the piano bar.  It was a lot of fun.
    For my bachelorette party, we got a suite at Easton, went out to dinner, and then had a big slumber party with all my girlfriends - chick flicks, wine, board games etc. 
    For my sister's bacheloretter party we went to a Shadowbox show. 
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Big Bang is my plan for my own :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We just had my bachelorette party in January at Bar Louie downtown. My friend who planned it was able to rent the upstairs of the bar so we had some privacy. They also allowed her to bring in decorations so there were huge martini glass centerpieces with floating candles in our colors and flowers around, it was ADORABLE. It worked out well because we were all able to eat and mingle just amongst ourselves, but still go downstairs and interact with the rest of the bar when it was time to party! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards