February 2012 Weddings
Options

My wedding diet....

so i've been MIA because of my new wedding diet....
Sounds FAB, right???!!!!!

WRONG!!

I"M SICK!!! i've been sick since Sunday!! the first few days was an ear ache! but the last 3 days i've been SO dizzy and getting sick! i can't keep anything down besides crackers and pretzels...

Well... that's my wedding diet- everyone should try it... IT'S AWESOME!!

Undecided
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My wedding diet....

• Options

Aw :(

I'm so sorry! Sounds yucky. I'm currently fighting off sinuses. Actually my sinus problem is permanent it seems.

~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    Ohh that sounds terrible. I hope you feel better. You might have to make a Dr. 's appointment if you have an ear infection.

I never asked, but how did the dog show go? You can let me know when you're feeling better lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks ladies...
    yah... think a dr visit is in store for tomorrow.
    Wendi- my sinuses too! i have HORRIBLE allergies. constantly sniffling, blowing my nose, etc...

Jadz- Dog show went ok. No big wins, but the puppies did great (their 2nd show). and their momma was awarded some nice stuff for being a champion. All in all, a nice weekend away!
  • Options
    Awww. I would say a dr visit is a def must!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    get well soon hon

<3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well... we went to the Dr and actually found out i'm not "sick" as i originally thought...
    more like..
    pregnant.............

we are happy and excited. i mean we've been together for 5 1/2 years... just wish it would have happened AFTER the wedding....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards