Colorado-Denver

Venue

I'm looking for some neat, but inexpensive venues... Have any of you found some of those in Colorado? I'm in Aurora but am willing to look around. Thanks
JR & Jess

Re: Venue

• JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you mean by neat? Are you thinking more garden? Historical? Unique? 

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Yea, just something other than traditional. I'm looking just a unique. Anything that will be nice period with our budget.
    JR & Jess
  • edited December 2011
    what is your budget range? do you want indoors or outdoors or both? all inclusive (ceremony, reception, food, decor) or not?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We have about $5,000 buget for the entire wedding which is not much but it would be nice to have it outdoors but indoors is fine. If catering is included and we can get a good price we'll take it we have a band, or and DJ.
    JR & Jess
  • edited December 2011
    I know that if you find a venue that lets you bring your own catering company its way way cheaper!!

I just cheked out the following places and they let you bring your own caterer

Wild horse Inn
    Evergreen elks lodge
    Trace gardens
    Arvada center

Hope it helps
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked with any of the parks?

I went to a wedding last year at City Park by the lake closest to East High School.  it was really pretty.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_venue-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:4b822e7b-645d-4d70-bb71-fd208be12864Post:775cfead-c846-4114-9a8b-d515fa0c8bd1">Re: Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you checked with any of the parks? I went to a wedding last year at City Park by the lake closest to East High School.  it was really pretty.
    Posted by wallacje[/QUOTE]
    This is a good idea, although the cost of the park isn't that cheap IMO.  Our ceremony will be in Wash Park (reception elsewhere) and by the time we paid for the permit, rented the port-o-let (required), purchased the insurance (also required), and rented chairs for 70 guests it's over $1,000.  That's a big chunk of a $5,000 budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies so much.
    JR & Jess
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards