New York-New York City
Options

Staten Island Florists

Any suggestions ladies? Not looking to get out of control with flowers. I'd rather spend my money on other things 

Re: Staten Island Florists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    eltingville florist....steve is amazing at what he does and he very reasonable in price.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dianas76dianas76 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flowers by Bernard. They did an amazing job on my wedding.

Although I had a large budget for flowers, I have read many stories (and seen pictures) how they work with all budgets, and try to make the most out of your money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used Flowers by Bernard for her wedding, and while the flowers were beautiful, she told me that she wishes she didn't spend so much.  They do great work but are pricy.  
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    meduzaxmeduzax member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used http://www.carrollsflorist.com/ they are really amazing and have great prices.
    MaryEllen is awesome.  I checked out few florists in SI but carrollsflorist was the best.

Mags

Always One Happy Bride!
  • Options
    lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used floral sentiments...they can definitly work with your budget and they are really creative!  They usually do bridal shows at the excelsior if you want to see their work in real life...
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Flowers by Bernard for my wedding and loved everything they did...they are a little pricey though but really beautiful arrangements!!  I was not disappointed at all!!

But they may be able to work with your budget..

Good Luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sam Gregorio  http://www.samgregoriosflorist.com/

He was my favorite vendor by far.  The flowers were gorgeous, his prices were great, and he was super patient when I changed everything 3 weeks before the wedding.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clark's House of Flowers did mine... LOVED them.  Debbie is very friendly and will work with you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carroll's is great.  their work is beautiful, and since you're budget minded, it's good to know that they do invitations too, and if you use them for flowers, invites are SERIOUSLY discounted.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really? That's huge since I don't want to spend a ton on something people are going to throw out as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards