Florida-Central Florida

In need of an affordable Caterer QUICK!!!!

My wedding is in Satellite Beach and I am looking for a caterer that offers Delivery Fare Menu items similar to Catering by the Farinas.  I tried to book them several months ago for this service but they were already booked for my date.  I am on a very tight budget and I am looking for a caterer that can help me with a buffet style menu with 4 entrees and 3 sides for about 60 people.  My friend was going to do this for me but she just found out her back surgery is scheduled for 2 weeks before the wedding so she had to cancel on me.  I am getting maried on June 23rd so I am freaking out right now!!!!!  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Re: In need of an affordable Caterer QUICK!!!!

• I don't know how far Satelite Beach is from Orlando but Levans Catering is really well priced.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Check out the Chef's Galley LLC.  Chef Jim and Chef Hope are amazing, reasonable, and willing to work with you.

https://www.thechefsgalleyllc.com/Home_Page.html

They did my bridal shower cake and are doing my wedding cake.  I cannot say enough about how professional they are and they really seem to care about their clients.  Also, most amazing cake ever! So I can only imagine that their food is great too!!
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having our wedding in the Melbourne area and are considering using restaurants who also do catering. So we'll just rent serving platters/chafing dishes from a party rental company. The FI's sister did this for her wedding in the same area and they were able to have great food at a low price. Check out Matt's Casbah, FI's sister used them for the appetizers and they were AMAZING. Then just check out some of your other fav places to eat in the area.
  • I second checking out local restaurants.  I've found that many restaurants, especially Italian ones, offer A La Carte platters for 15-20 people (and they work on short notice.)  I catered a ladies bingo group dinner (20 ladies) with chicken marsala including pasta and breadsticks for $40.  Waaaay cheaper than any catering company I spoke with.  I have ordered from them and another BBQ place a few times and always had great success as well as tons of compliments.

All the food came in trays so all I had to do was slide it into wire racks over sternos.  The BBQ place even provided the wire racks and sterno!  You can rent or buy the racks and sterno from a rental company or Sam's/Costco.
  • Thanks!!!!  I found a Caterer!!!! 
    I am using:

A Perfect Pear Grille & Catering

Call Krissy if you are looking.  They are beachside in Melbourne and she is great to work with and prices are EXCELLENT!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards