Missouri-St Louis
Options

Bridal Shower Venues?

Hey fellow Brides (and bridesmaids)

I am admidst planning my friends bridal shower and need some venue ideas.  Has any hosted (or attended) a shower at a cool, economical place?  Pretty much any area in STL will work.

Also, is it acceptable to serve apps and dessert and not a full lunch?

Thanks for the feedback!

Re: Bridal Shower Venues?

• Options
    angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of mine was at my aunt's, one was at a Pasta House (they had a room and everyone ordered and paid for thier own meal and someone bought mine,) and one was in a church multi purpose room.  If you know of a church, try there especially since it's centrally located.  Call around different restaurants and see. What area specifically were you looking at?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A place I would consider having a shower of any sort would be The Wine Press in Central West End (4436 Olive St, St Louis, MO). You can sit up to 57 people but if you have a cocktail style party and standing is ok then 80 people. They also have an outdoor patio but I have never used it. I LOVE the owner and wait staff. They are very nice and accomodating! I have always had a good time when I hae gone there!
    http://www.stlwinepress.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had my bachelorette party at Montelle Winery in Augusta.  It was tons of fun and a beautiful setting!  :o)
  • Options
    anreynoldsanreynolds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I held a bridal shower at Shrine of our lady of snow.  I did soup and salad, which was pretty cheap and totally enough food for everyone.  It couldn't of been better.  The staff was wonderful and the venue was great.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards