Indiana
Options

Evansville Vendor Review

We got married last night and I wanted to share my thoughts on the vendors we used!

Photographer
Chris Berneking Photography: A+

Chris was simply amazing. He's so professional and has been doing this for awhile and know exactly what needs to be done and how to do it efficiently. He and his assistant followed us around the entire day and captured all of the moments we hoped he would. We also got a sneak peek of some pics on his iPad at the end of the night and they looked amazing. He offers great prices and very professional and well done photography. He and his wife even traveled two hours to take our engagement pictures for no extra charge!

Florist
Barbara's Bloomers: A

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and very reasonably priced! She was also very easy to talk to and offered many great suggestions on what she thought would look best. We did have a miscoomunication about delivery time, but that probably would have been avoided if I would have called and talked to her personally instead of emailing. I would definitely use her again for other events.

DJ
Your DJ Pro Rex Burdette: C

Rex offered budget friendly prices and offered a good selection of reception music, however his MCing left some to be desired. I would definitely use him for events that didn't require an MC, but if I were to have a do over, I would go with a slightly more expensive DJ that I knew would be good at being an MC and keeping events moving along smoothly.

Food and Bar Service
Hornville Tavern: A

The pork chops were awesome. The chicken breast wasn't what we thought we tried at the tavern, but it was still good. I also liked that we were only charged for what we opened so we were able to plan for more than we needed just in case. They were a little difficult to communicate with, but their food was still good.

Venue
Discovery Lodge: A

It's simply gorgeous and it was great that we could use all of our own vendors. It was a little stressful not knowing if we could get in the day before to set up, but once we were there the staff was veyr friendly and accomodating. My advice is to ask for Jerry whenever you call with questions regarding renting the building.

Officiant
Waiting to Be Told, Marta Adubato: A+++

Marta was hands down the best part of the day. She traveled over two hours to be with us at no extra charge and came for the rehearsal as well. We had soooo many people compliment us on our ceremony and said it was one of the best they've ever witnessed. It blew me away to hear this. She was great at communicating with us and let us pick a personalized ceremony with options for each section. Everyone thought she'd known us for years! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She was very professional and really helped guide us along the way.

Re: Evansville Vendor Review

• Options
    Hello! I was wondering if you could tell me whether or not you did an outdoor or indoor ceremony? I really am leaning towards an indoor ceremony at Discovery Lodge but I am unsure how to go about seperating the space...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards