South Carolina

Greenwood Drycleaner and alterations

I live in greenwood sc i was wondering who is good around this area for alterations and de-wrinkling my dress lol   i have no problem driving into anderson or greenville! It is a matte satin dress and i am just worried about bringin it to the wrong person and having it be all messed up..its too beautiful for it to get ruined :)  please give me some suggestions i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks
Rochelle

Re: Greenwood Drycleaner and alterations

• edited December 2011
    hI lovely! first I wanna say your epics are gorgeous! 2nd--your wedding date is my birthday! lol and finally and Im from Simpsonville! I live in Myrtle Beach, but my dress is in Sville with my mom and we are having it altered there. There is a woman we have been going to since we can remember, she's alittle asian woman. I cannot remember the name of her place but I know exactly where it is! Its on main street in simpsonville, right after you pass the Hardees in a plaza. This is right before you would get on 385 north. And easier way, 385 north, exit 31, take right, and befoer you hit the hardees is the plaza on the left with the alterations.  Called "____Alterations" She's awesome, and very reasonably priced.--and quick. We are taking my dress (also satin) to her, to be hemmed and taken in a little bit. I was going to take it DB's (didnt buy it from them, actually got it online for half price from a girl whose wedding fell out), but they were going to charge me out the wazoooooo. So hope this helps lady! :)

First Date: June 8, 2009

Engaged: January 16, 2010

Tying the Knot: April 3, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker Someone who does not run towards the allure of love walks a road where nothing lives.-Rumi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards