Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Reception site help

Hello I am looking for a place to have a reception for about  225-250 people in the greater Cleveland area that allows outside catering and/or BYOB. If anyone knows of a good suggestion please I would like to hear it. Thanks!

Re: Reception site help

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville would fit the bill for you. That is where we had our reception. The hall holds up to 300 and is BYOB -- they can even handle kegs (we did bottled beer & wine though). You have to use their catering, but it's yummy (the lemon chicken is the BEST) and very reasonably priced. You get a lot for your money here. Also, the hall is lovely, with a giant dance floor, and they only do one event at a time. Check out my bio for a couple pics and a link. IIRC, cost is around $32/pp now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I checked out the website for the Belarusan and on the site it states that there is a 175 adult minimum on Satirday receptions. Unfortunately of my 200 guests at least 85 are children. Did you run into this problem at all and do they enforce this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ruby's Banquet Hall in Grafton, Ohio.It holds about 220 people & allows outside catering.
    ~Dating:6/21/05 ~ Engaged:9/25/09 ~ Married:7/9/11~
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards