Connecticut

2009 Poll!!

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? 

What's your favorite memory from 2009? 

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? 

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? 

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? 

Will you get lucky tonight ?

Will you be drunk tonight?

Re: 2009 Poll!!

• Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Overall, how would you rate your 2009?  Interesting What's your favorite memory from 2009?  Getting Married What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009?  Wedding Planning, Sharing Wedding Pix and Venting when needed. If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be?  Get a great job and be pregnant by this time next year Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010?  Maybe a cruise Will you have get lucky tonight? I want to, but can't guarantee DH will want to when he gets home from work at 11:30 Will you be drunk tonight?  No, I've got a bottle of champagne for midnight and might have a beer, I hate drinking alone
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Fun poll Vicki!

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? Exciting--lots of great things happened! Hope 2010 will be even better!

What's your favorite memory from 2009? Getting ENGAGED!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? All the supportive Knotties & beautiful wedding pics!

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? To win the lottery!

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? Nope, trying to save for the HM!

Will you get lucky tonight ? Ha--FI has poison ivy realllly bad so that is out of the question!

Will you be drunk tonight? Hopefully! I have enough alcohol here for the entire street!!

Happy NEW YEAR girls!!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? On a scale from 1 to 10? 6.

What's your favorite memory from 2009? My wedding day.

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? I love seeing dress pics.

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? Getting into grad school.

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? We will be traveling to WI this summer to visit our friends and their baby.

Will you get lucky tonight? No. We are spending NYE at my parents' and I'm not that daring!

Will you be drunk tonight? I'll have a drink or 2.

• edited December 2011

Overall, how would you rate your 2009?  Very good!!!

What's your favorite memory from 2009? Moving into our new house, our engagement pictures

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? Sharing our e-pics, meeting new ladies and chatting with the ones from before!

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? Getting my PT license

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? Our wedding!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!! Graduating with my doctorate, honeymooning in St. Lucia and Florida.

Will you get lucky tonight ? Hopefully Wink

Will you be drunk tonight? Hell yes, already drinking as I am typing this!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_2009-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:60260343-cfb1-479a-a471-c14994f338e1Post:afee2d9d-64cd-4f9a-88ac-4f7f0287509b">Re: 2009 Poll!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Overall, how would you rate your 2009?  Very good!!! What's your favorite memory from 2009?  Moving into our new house, our engagement pictures What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009?  Sharing our e-pics, meeting new ladies and chatting with the ones from before! If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be?  Getting my PT license Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010?  Our wedding!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!! Graduating with my doctorate, honeymooning in St. Lucia and Florida. Will you get lucky tonight ? Hopefully Will you be drunk tonight? Hell yes, already drinking as I am typing this!!
    Posted by melabes9846[/QUOTE]

LMAO Melis!!! I am pouring as well!! WOOOT!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

KLS- oh no! Your poor FI!! And I'm lucky cause no matter how many times I rolled around in poison ivy/oak, I never had an outbreak! My siblings on the other hand... not so lucky!
    ----

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? Tiring!

What's your favorite memory from 2009? Moving to Manchester/Hartford to be closer to MA and getting engaged!!

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? Memory? Not too sure, but I'm glad that I stopped lurking and joined in. You girls are awesome!

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? Hopefully cancer doesn't dominate the year like '09 did...

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? Puerto Rico (my first trip) and Florida (FI's first trip)

Will you get lucky tonight? Nope! FI is in Hartford and I'm by Boston. Due to snow, it's our first NYE apart. ): But my dad is here from Iraq so that makes up for it!!

Will you be drunk tonight? Nope! Keepin' it G-rated for the nieces/nephews lol

Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    A Day Late!

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? Great!  It was a life changing year.

What's your favorite memory from 2009? It is so hard to choose!  I finished my Masters, did my teaching portfolio for the state, bought a house, and got married!

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? Meeting some of the knotties at the GTG

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? To win the lottery! (I second this!)

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? No, all money has been going to the house.  It is either build a new deck or take a vacation.  Deck wins,

Will you get lucky tonight ? :)

Will you be drunk tonight? Comfortably drunk.  I don't want to start yet another year with a terrible hangover.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm a day late as well!

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? Excellent

What's your favorite memory from 2009? Getting my new job and being able to tell my old boss (in a very nice way) to shove it!

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? Seeing everyone's wedding pictures.

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? Finding a house and actually getting to buy it!

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? Our honeymoon to the Carribean and our family reunion in VT.

Will you get lucky tonight? Nope, FI had to be in work by 7 today, so we are holding off... ;)

Will you be drunk tonight? I'm laying off the booze in an attempt to lose 30 pounds... so nope.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 148 Invited
    image 113 Are Ready to Party
    image 35 Are Party Poopers
  • edited December 2011

Overall, how would you rate your 2009?  6.8

What's your favorite memory from 2009?  The wedding planning got me a lot closer with my fathers side of the family so we made tons of memories that I missed out on for some time.

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009?  All the help I get and try to give to other knotties.

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? To have my grandmother at my wedding. shes been really sick with colon cancer.

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? I guess I just found out last night the girls in FIs family are going to florida because all he guys are going to GA in may so hopefully that and our alaskan HM

Will you get lucky tonight ? No :(

Will you be drunk tonight?  yes i was last night and got to celebrate national hang over day...not so happy about that.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • PRLJMBPRLJMB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Day late...

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? 
    Best year of my life. I knew age 23 would be my lucky year like they say!  (My bday is Dec 23rd they say something great or life changing happens the age of your birthdate)

What's your favorite memory from 2009? Getting Engaged

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? Joining..talking with all you awesome knotties, love dress pictures and reading peoples planning bios

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? Expand our home by making an addition but I'll settle for updating the bathroom!! Good health for my family and friends happy.  Safe!

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? Hmm not that I know of.  We don't have alot of money right now...I really want to go back to Whistler for NYE 2010

Will you get lucky tonight ? No!  We had a no sex rule staring 1.5 months before the wedding!

Will you be drunk tonight? Nope! Not drinking working out too hard and going to be getting into my dress in 8 days!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm a day late Tongue out. Overall, how would you rate your 2009? Decent, about a 7. What's your favorite memory from 2009? Getting engaged on our cruise and winning a free cruise that same night we got engaged!!!What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? Knottie GTG.  It was awesome meeting everyone and tasting all the cookies!If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? Going on our free Caribbean cruise sometimes in Feb or March, maybe April. Not sure where I want to go for HM since now i'm considering not going to Bora Bora or Fiji. FI's cousin got back from Bora Bora for his HM and called it Bora Boring so now I'm not so sure since I don't know if I can just relax on the beach for two weeks and not get bored. Will you get lucky tonight ? Nope...We got back from Mohegan at 4:30AM and both stumbled into bed..hahaha. Will you be drunk tonight? Wasn't drunk,  just a little tipsyWink
  • edited December 2011

Overall, how would you rate your 2009? 2009 was amazing!  The best year yet!

What's your favorite memory from 2009? Getting married & going on a fantastic honeymoon

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? I don't know if this is my favorite memory but the post I remember the most is the girl who wanted to have the jack & jill AND shower and bachelorette and she basically got blasted by everyone on the board.  Poor thing!

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? To move into a bigger house!

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? None so far other than 8 business trips to Cali ...

Will you get lucky tonight ? Not counting on it!

Will you be drunk tonight? Definitely not!!  I don't really drink.

Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • acapalboacapalbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Overall, how would you rate your 2009?   The best ever!!!  Got married, got my MS degree, went to Hawaii, the Maldives and Dubai, and then saw the Yankees win the World series in person!  I'm worried this year is going to be a let down.

What's your favorite memory from 2009? The wedding

What's your favorite memory from the CT board for 2009? The advice and all of the help during the planning process

If one dream came true in 2010, what would it be? Finding a house and making it our home

Any fun trips or plans coming in 2010? We were given a timeshare week for Christmas, looking to use it in the Carribean, we'll see.

Will you get lucky tonight ?  Nope, slept on someone's pull out couch

Will you be drunk tonight? Was the perfect level of tipsy:)

Happy Belated New Year Ladies!  Happy Wedding Year to the 2010 brides!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards