Kentucky

Unprofessional Vendor

I just went to the Bridal Bliss Classic edding show this past weekend. While next to the booth for Lundy's Catering, they also manage The Carrick House, my friend and I heard some very unprofessional talk. They were speaking quietly, but we were close enought to hear. They were making fun of what different brides were wearing and snapping pics on their phones. I had an appointment with them, but have cancelled because of this. I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I don't want to do business with anyone who would behave in this manner.
?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha

Re: Unprofessional Vendor

• I had a similar experience at Bridal Bliss Classic!  As I had finished talking to the lady from the Hyatt booth, I turned around to walk away and my fiance was behind me, he heard them talking about me and making fun of what I had been asking them about.  He couldn't believe how rude and unprofessional they were acting.  I had no idea this had even happened. 

It's sad how unprofessional vendors can be when they are supposed to be making a lasting impression on brides. 
  • I'm sorry to hear that you girls had poor experiences with the wedding people at this Bridal Show. I LOVED every minute of my time there. I thought everyone was actually pretty great considering I was eating their food and checking them out to see if I wanted to hire them. Even if I didn't love the way one of the photographers talked down to me, I was excited to find another who I was pretty impresssed with. 

I think there is another show in January, maybe there will be new or differnt people there that I get along with even better. I am pretty picky, but I thought everyone was great. 
  • Ms. Smith:
    As the owners of The Carrick House & Lundy's Special Events, we would like to again apolgize to you; as we did approximatley two weeks ago when you called our office to discuss the accusation. 

After significant review of the accuastion, we have learned that in fact this is a complete mis-interpretation of events. 

Our company was represented by three ladies and one gentleman at the show.  During the show one of the ladies was trying to take photos of our booth.  After several attempts to get a good photo, several attendees had walked in her "shot"; none of them had done so intentially but it became humerous to our team as they were trying so hard to get a good photo of our work.

In NO way were our team members poking fun at attendees or their attire; Again we are sorry that their laughter offended you. 

The representatives that worked our booth consist of a 20 year veteran with us, and two ladies that have been a part of our team for over 3 years each and a sous chef that has recently been added to our staff.  We believe in their professionalism and that again in NO way were they being disrespectful.  Please again accept our apology for a complete mis interpretation of events.  

We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and as always would be happy to help you with your special day should the need arise.  

Jerry, Alissa & Abby Lundergan 
  • Well all I can say is I know what I heard, and that explanation does not fit especially when the camera was not pointed at the booth but at the crowd. Obviously no business wants to be represented in this light, but that is what I heard. Now if your workers want to say something else happened to save their reputations they can do as they please. I will say the chef that was there was in no way involved.

?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards