New York-Western

Ever heard of Lancaster elks lodge, Harvey morin post center rd, or westwood park?

Hi,
       I was wondering if you have been to or anyone had a wedding at the Lancaster Eks lodge? I have been there for a few funeral brunches:( but, I never got to see the main ballroom (pictures online look pretty). I was told that they also can perform my ceremony there....I was looking up parks close to there for pictures and came across westwood park but could not find much info on it. Also, My dad lives off of center rd. so he saw a sign outside the harvey morin post saying something about weddings.

Re: Ever heard of Lancaster elks lodge, Harvey morin post center rd, or westwood park?

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I use to play softball at Westwood it is a nice park. You could pull off a wedding there! I would call these places and set up a time to meet with them or simply go visit them.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards