Kentucky
Options

To all Louisvillians....need ideas for restaurants to have bachelorette party

Hey ladies.  I am throwing a bachelorette party and lingerie shower for my cousin at the end of March.  I'd like to hold the pre-party at a restaurant, preferably downtown near the clubs.  Any ideas of some nice, trendy, not too over-priced restaurants???  Most of the girls are in their late 20's/early 30's.
Also as a side note, I'm the MOH.  If I do have it at a restaurant, what is the etiquette on what I am responsible for paying for and what each person is responible for paying for?
TIA for your help!

Re: To all Louisvillians....need ideas for restaurants to have bachelorette party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friends took me to Joe's Crab Shack and we had a blast! It was really hilarious... all the male waiters in the resturant got me to stand on a chair and they sang "You've Lost That Loving Feeling". I was SO embarressed but it was still a really good time. Plus, Joe's is on the river, so it's within walking distance to 4th street.

As far as being the MOH, my MOH bailed a month before the wedding and I didn't have a replacement, but my 2 bridesmaids that were really good friends split the ticket of just the bride(me) and everyone else paid for their own.  If you are the MOH chances are you are close to the person, so it may be nice to pick up their ticket or split it ... maybe even just as a friend not because you have to.
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    60 West Martini Bar and Bistro. By far my first choice.
    Avalon
    Asiatique

DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    PeaTrokPeaTrok member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    squirrly:
    I actually thought of 60 West!
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm now wondering when their next half price night is. . .
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I agree with squirrly about Avalon. How about Proof? Bistro 301 is another good place. River Bend Winery is downtown as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards