July 2011 Weddings

My Big Friggin Wedding?!

Anyone else watching??!  I finally caught it when it was on....this is some AWESOME trashy tv!  I have a new come back too thanks to "Friggin Matt".... "Go marinate in your own misery sauce!"  bahahaha oh my....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Big Friggin Wedding?!

• seriously!!! I just like the train wreck that is sure to happen..... soooo bad, but I just couldn't help but watch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Crap I forgot it was on!!! Grrrr
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • I just found this show tonight and I was literally laughing my head off!  They are all a hot mess!  FI just shook his head during the 2 or 3 minutes he spent watching it.  I can't wait to see their weddings!  lol
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg I love this show!  I have it DVR'd just in case, lol.

I can't remember the guy's name who's the dirtbag (the one that went too wild with the strippers) but I was thinking that maybe he and his fiance wouldn't make it down the aisle bc of the scumbag things he said and did.  ...and then they went to commercial and had a small clip of her walking down in her dress at the ceremony.  I hate give aways!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I watched a few of the episodes but I always forget it is on. One of the girls is getting married at a venue that I looked at (perona farms) so I want to see the end result out of curiosity.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards