Gay Weddings

Only a few things left on the list & 6 months to go!!!!

*Ceremony & Reception site  ck
*My Dress/ veil / headpiece    ck/ck/next month
*shoes ck
*FI's outfit, going shopping while she's off work
*Suits for the men in the wedding party   picked out not ordered yet, doing it this week
*DJ   ck
Centerpieces/linens/placesettings    ck/ck/ck
flowers picked out
bridesmaids dresses   picked out need to be ordered (but that's up to the girls)
hair & makeup    doing myself

really all i got left to do is save the dates and invites and favors, i'm getting the cake at the market next door to us & i've already talked to them all they need is a week notice.

i'm sure other things will come up but for now, i'm reading wedding mags & enjoying the quiet lol.

Re: Only a few things left on the list & 6 months to go!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Way to go!!! I still need to look at flowers, get ties for our honor attendants, and an outfit for my fiancee.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wedding610wedding610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep! Us two.. The big day is in June and we are waiting on mock-ups of the invitations that a friend is doing.  Outfits are well underway; got the cloth last weekend and it goes back to the seamstress this week. Venue-done, catering-done, band-done, celebrant and ceremony script-done, flowers-done. The biggest nightmare has been the cupcakes but that is pretty much worked out as well. I'm going to get rest, destress and take a big breath for the high anxiety period late May!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards