Ohio-Northeast

Akron/Canton vendor reviews

Hi girls!  I just got married on Saturday and wanted to share my vendor with you all.  It went perfectly.  I could not have asked for a better day!

Flowers - Nikki Rogers.  She works out of her home, is definitely afforadable and the flowers were gorgeous!  Exactly what I was looking for.  You can contact her at: nikki@lifeaccessonline.com

Photography: Michelle Brown photography.  We obviously haven't gotten our pictures back yet, but I'm excited to see them!  Michelle is so easy to work with and really put us all at ease.  She is affordable, willing to travel and since our engagement pictures came out so beautiful I can't wait to see the wedding pics!  Plus, you get a cd of all the pictures, and the  copyright released so we can do what we want with the pictures.
http://www.michellebrownphotographyohio.com/index2.php?v=v1

Reception: Willowdale Lake Country Club.   This place was amazing!  It's in North Canton and uses Mr. Mike's catering.  The food was delicious.  The staff was super helpful.  Price includes everything: catering, hall rental, clean-up, parking lot attendants, bar, tax and gratuity.  Seriously, all we had to do was show up and enjoy.  It's a beautiful rustic building and we utilized the gas fireplace.  Perfect ambiance!

DJ: Was a friend of ours.  We rented our speaker/sound system from Canton Chair Rental.  Canton Chair Rental was helpful and easy to work with.  I would highly recommend going this route.  We tipped our guy $100 and the rental was about $100.  Cheap, plus it was awesome to have someone up there who could pronounce everyone's names, who knew our taste in music, and who I could walk up to and ask "what's next?" when I got nervous without feeling dumb.

Hair: Nolas salon in Fairlawn.  Beautiful.  They did my hair exactly how I wanted it.  I didn't do a trial run, and it turned out perfectly.

Re: Akron/Canton vendor reviews

• JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls!  I just got married on Saturday and wanted to share my vendor with you all.  It went perfectly.  I could not have asked for a better day!

Flowers - Nikki Rogers.  She works out of her home, is definitely afforadable and the flowers were gorgeous!  Exactly what I was looking for.  You can contact her at: nikki@lifeaccessonline.com

Photography: Michelle Brown photography.  We obviously haven't gotten our pictures back yet, but I'm excited to see them!  Michelle is so easy to work with and really put us all at ease.  She is affordable, willing to travel and since our engagement pictures came out so beautiful I can't wait to see the wedding pics!  Plus, you get a cd of all the pictures, and the  copyright released so we can do what we want with the pictures.
    http://www.michellebrownphotographyohio.com/index2.php?v=v1

Reception: Willowdale Lake Country Club.   This place was amazing!  It's in North Canton and uses Mr. Mike's catering.  The food was delicious.  The staff was super helpful.  Price includes everything: catering, hall rental, clean-up, parking lot attendants, bar, tax and gratuity.  Seriously, all we had to do was show up and enjoy.  It's a beautiful rustic building and we utilized the gas fireplace.  Perfect ambiance!

DJ: Was a friend of ours.  We rented our speaker/sound system from Canton Chair Rental.  Canton Chair Rental was helpful and easy to work with.  I would highly recommend going this route.  We tipped our guy $100 and the rental was about $100.  Cheap, plus it was awesome to have someone up there who could pronounce everyone's names, who knew our taste in music, and who I could walk up to and ask "what's next?" when I got nervous without feeling dumb.

Hair: Nolas salon in Fairlawn.  Beautiful.  They did my hair exactly how I wanted it.  I didn't do a trial run, and it turned out perfectly.
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

SOUNDS like a great day! Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards