Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Do not use Glenmar Studio!

Congratulations to all the newly engaged brides-to-be out there!!!  This is such an exciting time for you and I hope you enjoy every minute of your engagement and planning!

I just wanted to take a moment and warn you to not use Glenmar Studios in Roslyn, NY.  I had a horrible experience with them, and do not wish it in any bride!

The photographer we had was recommended, but he was rude to my guests, missed several important shots we specifically asked for, and was completely unimaginative.  We were so disappointed!

Their customer service is non-existent.  When I spoke with them about a problem, they actually lied to me to cover up their mistake.  When I asked to speak with the owner, I was told that he spends most of his time in Florida, and he allows his office manager to handle all issues.  So you have no recourse if you aren't getting anywhere with the office staff.  Dealing with this company was truly one of the most frustrating experiences of my life!

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event.  You simply do not get a second chance to capture the moments and memories of your special day.  Do not trust them to Glenmar Studio.  I am so very sorry that I did.  You may have to pay a little bit more to go with another photography studio, but it will be money well spent!

Enjoy the journey!

Re: Do not use Glenmar Studio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards