Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Need Recommendations: Dry Cleaner

I bought a KILLER dress at Alfred Angelo for $98 (originally $1,3000 - last season's clearance for the win!) but it has been handled and tried on.  I need to have it cleaned and steamed right before the wedding, which leaves little margin for error.  If you know of a dry cleaner in Cincinnati that is GOOD and REPUTABLE, I would really appreciate the recommendation.  I don't want my once-in-a-lifetime-deal that my future mother-in-law personally tailored for me to be ruined and leave me in a last-minue predicament.  We've ALL heard the horror stories.

Thanks a million!

Re: Need Recommendations: Dry Cleaner

• Options
    AlbertsoncAlbertsonc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore my mothers' wedding gown and I took it to Tide Dry Cleaners in Mason.  They told me one price and tried to charge another, but when I told them they told me 140 something they did change it.  They did do a great job cleaning the dress though.  It was SOOOO white!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the recommendation.  I appreciate all of the information I can get!  I'm *so* nervous about trusting someone new that close to the wedding date!  (As I'm sure we can all understand!!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Sunshine Cleaners and they did a great job with my dress. 
    http://sunshinecleanersinc.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards