California-Bay Area
Options

Hannah Nicole or Brownstone Gardens???

Anyone get married at either of these in Brentwood/Oakley? 

Or anyone in that area have somewhere else out there?

Thanks!
Amber

Re: Hannah Nicole or Brownstone Gardens???

• Options
    rmoore06rmoore06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

HEY!

Myfuture mother in law just went to a wedding at Hannah Nicole a couple weeks ago. She said it was gorgeous.  I saw some of the engagement pictures they took there and they all turned out great!  It's pretty cool because you can take pictures in the vineyards or in the back by the barrels of wine.  I haven't really heard anything about brownstone.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding at Brownstone but I've been to the facility (H used to work for one of their other companies) and it looks very pretty for a wedding. It's off the main road in Oakley, but it depends on the season you will have your wedding in. It gets really hot there during summer.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at Brownstone Gardens a few years ago, annnnd to be honest I wasn't that impressed. Yes, it's pretty, but there were quite a few downsides: 2 porta-potties for about 90-100 (more or less) guests, the food was not that great (plus the buffet was set up infront of the property when the reception was held in the back- so it was quite a long trek to get food (especially when wearing heels), the dance floor split up the reception tables (half on one side, half on the other- I felt like I needed binoculars just to see the bride and groom), and even though it was the end of May- it was freezing once the sun went down and there were only a few space heaters to huddle around.  Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girlies!  I went to both places, and Brownstone, I wasn't as impressed with.  It was so dark in there, all the pics that I had seen were so dark!! 

We chose Hannah Nicole!  Beautiful, inside and outside, and great for anytime of the year!  Plus its really close to our home!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards