Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Venue Vent

Ack! Just getting a little bit frustrated with my venue.

It's been so hard sometimes to get in touch with the contact at my venue. Sometimes she's good about responding to emails, and sometimes I  send her an email and just hear nothing until I send her a follow-up. Today I was supposed to meet with her to FINALLY hash out some solid details (I am sooooo behind considering I'm under 3 months away now), and then she just canceled.

To be fair, her canceling today was for a good reason, a manager at their other store couldn't work so she had to cover, this is just after so many other times of not being able to get in touch with her, not to mention the fact that we did have to change the date of our wedding because we were double booked originally.

So now I've got to take work off Friday to go meet with her (and let's keep in mind I'm part time so I don't get paid time off. Ugh, just needed to vent about it.

Re: Venue Vent

• Options
    I would be really honest with her in a tactful way and explain that the venue and her cooperation is a huge part of the day and she alone can add or decrease a lot of stress. She is in the business of customer serivce and seems like she may need to work in that area. Ask if she is not available if there is someone else you can talk to or that might be able to handle the details of your big day. A lot of money is spent on the venue and she should really be more responsive and considerate of your time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards