Options

Where I am at :)

We have found:
our venue
our minister
our dj
our caterer
our bar service

Now we just have to book/pay them in the next 3 months and search for a photographer, flowers and cake!

We are on our way!  We book and pay for the venue April 20 and go down the list from there, one or two a month :)

I am so happy we found them because planning was so stressful, but now i am feeling the stress going away check by check. :)

How are you all doing?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: Where I am at :)

• Options
    That's so great! 

I just posted in the other thread that we have booked our photog, I bought my dress last week, and we're booking our ceremony and reception venues next week! We've already asked our pastor to do the ceremony and most of our bridal party know who they are.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Great job!!  I am going dress shopping in 2 weeks, can't wait!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
  • Options
    Adawn- who did you choose for DJ and how much are they charging (if you don't mind sharing)?  Also, who did you end up with as your caterer?  Nice job on all the checks!!!

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    I chose my brothers friend, he is a dj and is giving me a deal for being a friend.  I can give you his facebook name if you want to PM me and you can message him and see how much he charges.  He is very professional and I am sure affordable :)

I am using Brown Brothers catering www.arizonabrownbrotherscatering.com and for 85 guests it is $1094 including gratuity :)  It's alot, but they are the cheapest I have found and are very easy to work with so far :)  They have constructed an awesome menu for us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just booked our venue on Friday. We're having the ceremony and reception there. We've also got our photographer and videographer and picked out what rings we want. I also ordered my dress and got the shoes and veil. We know a few DJs (family or family friends) so we're going to talk to them and we've picked out our bridal party. We're also meeting with a caterer in about 2 weeks. FI says we need to slow down cause he thinks we're going too fast.
  • Options
    Wow you're ahead of the game (or it seems like it to me!).  We picked our venue this weekend (ironing out contract details at the moment) - it's a package type deal, so no outside caterer/bar service necessary.  We have our priest lined up already and are working on the church (though, we'd sort of talked with them in advance and they said they were totally open for April next year so to call them back when we have the venue booked).  I've gone dress shopping once and know the next place I want to go (as they have ALL of the designers I love).  I think the next big items I need/want to tackle are the photographer and the DJ, which I'm not really looking forward to...
  • Options
    That's exciting! Right now we just have the venue - but that is reception and ceremony, and includes food/drinks/ect. I found a great wedding package from the Pros that includes photography, videography, and dj so I am going to a showcase tonight to see how I like their work, and hopefully book. I also want to book the officiant soon, and I think I will feel so much better when all the key players that HAVE to be there that day are booked.
  • Options
    Winnertag1Winnertag1 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    ahh yay congrats! we have photography, venue, caterers, dj, & i think thats it? oh & my dress! my wedding planner is working on finding an officiant and hair & makeup now =)

we picked up our wedding bands 2 weeks ago and silly me ordered my wedding day jewelry off etsy & it came in the mail yesterday and i absolutely love it. haha (i need to slow down). FI made me put everything away in a shoebox so i dont ruin it. my FI wanted to get my BM's to wear fascinators (aka fancy british hats) for the pictures and when they are introduced into the reception so we went to china town last weekend & found some! we were going to get top hats for the guys but that looked silly so we ended up with fedoras haha

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great job everyone!  We are ahead of the game :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We've got our venue so far, I'm working on the ceremony.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We've got our Venue and we are now looking into having the Ceremony there also:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards