Ohio-Toledo

Article regarding going potty in your dress

I saw this on another board and just had to share!  Never would have thought of this.

http://www.projectwedding.com/wedding-ideas/peeing-while-wearing-the-dress
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Article regarding going potty in your dress

• edited December 2011
    I saw that a while back --- it's pretty...... interesting... never would have thought of that.... I guess now we know! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm... wow.
    I did not find peeing confusing or difficult while in my dress, and it was a pretty floofy dress.  I think they're overcomplicating things for sure!
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The girls in the pictures look so happy to be peeing!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • k22tk22t member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just took my moh in the bathroom with me and she held my dress up..... not hard at all.
    Kris....I'm finally a Mrs! 10/11/08
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to go to the bathroom before my dress was bustled, so I think that made it harder.  My sister went into the bathroom with me and helped.  It wouldn't have been a huge deal I don't think if we didn't suddenly get a terrible case of the giggles... and then I thought she dropped my dress... which only made us laugh harder.  We were laughing so hard that we were crying by the end.  Long story short, think sad thoughts while you pee with a helper!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards