California-Northern

Vendor Opinion

Has anyone worked with XSight photography or Mom's Wholesale Florist (both out of Sacramento)?
I am looking to work with both vendors but would like opinions...
If you have, can you please post pictures???

Re: Vendor Opinion

• edited December 2011

I have heard terrible things about Mom's. They still will not stop calling me. I had made an appt there and then heard that they're awful in every area from customer service to showing up with dead flowers!!! I didn't want to take the chance, so we went with Fleurs Du Jour in Roseville. Her name is Judy and is SUPER nice! As for Xsight, we're not using them because of their prices, BUT I have heard nothing but GREAT things about them. Our venue has an album from a wedding they did and it is astronomical!! I wish I could have booked them.

Hope this helps and good luck!

~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. Have you talked to Xsight about the budget bride package? They are very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    You are so very welcome. No, I didn't end up talking to them. We booked Anfinson Photography; they're an AWESOME husband/wife team. I booked them right before they realized their prices were way too low and got to book them at a killer deal!
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I considered booking Mom's but I didn't particularly care for the hassle of picking up the flowers and having to deal with that.  They were really nice and seemed accommodating.  I was a little put off by all the bad reviews - but I didn't have a bad experience.

i LOVED my florist - Monique Wilbur  aspecialdaydesigns.com.  I paid the same amount for more flowers and a more personal experience (and delivery!)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards