Alabama
Options

Gulf Shores Eateries

Hello! 
I'm planning a destination Gulf Shores wedding from St. Louis. I need advice on restaurants to take our guests to on the wedding night. The budget is about $20 per person and there are about 20 people. I want more options than just fish because several people, including myself, don't care for most fish. I was thinking hibachi but I'm not seeing anywhere close or with good reviews?Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I don't want catering because the wedding is going to be at the rented beach house and we don't have seating for everyone. 
Thanks in advance. 

Re: Gulf Shores Eateries

• Options
    LuLu's - http://www.lulubuffett.com/index-live.php

The only hibachi places I can think of are in Mobile, which is like an hour drive from the beach, so that's no good.  :(
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    Desotos seafood kitchen is amazing its not just fish there and Gulf island grill ignore the reviews they have a new owner since they were posted and its really good to my fi doesnt even like fish of any kind and he liked them they have other things to 
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try Miako's
  • Options
    Cobalt is good, it's under the bridge. Cosmos is good as well and it's on canal road.
  • Options
    Hi,

Just curious where you are getting married in Gulf Shores and if you can share where you did it? I am planning a wedding for my sister there next Fall.

Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_gulf-shores-eateries?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:bb1a22ea-6e68-4866-ae55-fd6e5530285cPost:b7c3e006-ab12-4724-bb22-8e8d017ac141">Gulf Shores Eateries</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  I'm planning a destination Gulf Shores wedding from St. Louis. I need advice on restaurants to take our guests to on the wedding night. The budget is about $20 per person and there are about 20 people. I want more options than just fish because several people, including myself, don't care for most fish. I was thinking hibachi but I'm not seeing anywhere close or with good reviews?Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't want catering because the wedding is going to be at the rented beach house and we don't have seating for everyone.  Thanks in advance. 
    Posted by MyersKaren[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi,

Just curious where you are getting married in Gulf Shores and if you can share where you did it? I am planning a wedding for my sister there next Fall.

Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_gulf-shores-eateries?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:bb1a22ea-6e68-4866-ae55-fd6e5530285cPost:b7c3e006-ab12-4724-bb22-8e8d017ac141">Gulf Shores Eateries</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  I'm planning a destination Gulf Shores wedding from St. Louis. I need advice on restaurants to take our guests to on the wedding night. The budget is about $20 per person and there are about 20 people. I want more options than just fish because several people, including myself, don't care for most fish. I was thinking hibachi but I'm not seeing anywhere close or with good reviews?Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't want catering because the wedding is going to be at the rented beach house and we don't have seating for everyone.  Thanks in advance. 
    Posted by MyersKaren[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards